Lil' Kim's 'Download' Craze Reaches New Peak

Below you can check out more behind the scenes footage as Lil' Kim films her video for the single, "Download" featuring Charlie Wilson & T-Pain.
Video: Lil' Kim - Download[behind the scenes]



I just found out that "Download" is not an official single for Kim's upcoming album but for DJ Envy's compilation album, "It's Moving" in stores this Spring. Kim reportedly won't concentrate on her new album until the season of "Dancing With The Stars" is over or at least her stint is over. From what I've read her stint won't be over soon since she is performing pretty good.

Here is yet another behind the scenes look at "Download". The press for this video, single, and Kim is becoming pretty huge. Check it out!
Video: Lil' Kim - Download[behind the scenes]




The Lil' Kim press continues and I just said what the hell I'll dedicate this whole post to her right now since its all Kim anyway. Check out the behind the scenes footage as a few celebs sends Kim their well wishes for "DWTS".
Video: Lil' Kim's Celebrity Well-Wishers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED