Keri Hilson's 'World' Explored In New Video
Keri Hilson is riding high with her hit debut album, "In A Perfect World" which was finally released almost two weeks ago. Check out the singer/songwriter as she reveals her writing process for Mary J. Blige.
Video: Keri Hilson On Writing
Day 26 strikes again with another leaked song! Check it out below!
Audio: Day 26 - I Won't
No one has had it harder than Nicole Wray. As one of many Missy Elliott cast offs, Nicole Wray was briefly signed to Dame Dash's label but I guess like most deals it feel through. Nicole has quite a following online and today a new song has leaked from her. Check it out!
Audio: Nicole Wray - Hurts To Be My Love
It's nice to see Nicole still trying after all these years. It's unfortunate that so many talented artists have been discovered by Missy only to fall through the cracks. I will actually be doing a write up more on that story.
Video: Keri Hilson On Writing
Day 26 strikes again with another leaked song! Check it out below!
Audio: Day 26 - I Won't
No one has had it harder than Nicole Wray. As one of many Missy Elliott cast offs, Nicole Wray was briefly signed to Dame Dash's label but I guess like most deals it feel through. Nicole has quite a following online and today a new song has leaked from her. Check it out!
Audio: Nicole Wray - Hurts To Be My Love
It's nice to see Nicole still trying after all these years. It's unfortunate that so many talented artists have been discovered by Missy only to fall through the cracks. I will actually be doing a write up more on that story.
Comments