Ciara - Interview (Video)

----------------
Now playing: Ciara - Get In, Fit In
via FoxyTunes

Ciara is currently on a press junket promoting new album, "Fantasy Ride" in stores May 5. The album recently leaked online in full and the response has been positively overwhelming. Looks like Cici has a hit on her hands.





Music Biz:
Sean Paul Returns!
Sean Paul announced Friday (April 24) that he will release his first album in three years, "Imperial Blaze," on August 18 through VP/Atlantic Records. To mark the occasion, the Grammy-winning dancehall artist released a new song entitled "So Fine" on his official website, allseanpaul.com. The track is produced by Stephen "DiGenius" McGregor and set to debut on all radio formats May 1.

Ruben Studdard Returns!
Second season "American Idol" champ Ruben Studdard isn't calling his new album, "Love IS," a comeback, but he does acknowledge that he hopes the May 19 release will "reconnect me to the 20-some odd million people that voted for me and...are my fans from 'American Idol.' "Studdard tells Billboard.com that with his fourth album, produced by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis -- along with Stargate and country artist John Rich -- he "just wanted to do the music the fans always ask me for. Ever since I won 'American Idol,' people have always been saying they love the way I sing ballads and would love to have me do an album of love songs. I've been in the music business awhile now. I've had an opportunity to see exactly what the fans want from me and expect, and I think this is
exactly the kind of album they've been waiting on."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards