Chris Brown Says 'Nothin' On New Track

Check out Rihanna as she graces the newest issue of Vibe magazine. The picture is said to be taken the night of Rihanna's incident with Chris Brown. In the article, the magazine talks about Rihanna's incident and her rocky relationship with Chris Brown. I like the picture of Rihanna and I like the blue background.
Keyshia Cole graces the latest and last issue of King magazine. For some reason I knew King magazine was going to be ending publication. I guess when I learned Blender was I knew King was. Maybe its my psychic intuition kicking in(whatever that means). Over the years King has featured many women of all areas of entertainment on their cover.

Music Biz:
Someone in Chris Brown's camp, some angry associate, or Chris Brown himself is leaking music and the latest song, "Nothing" produced by The Underdogs is no exception. Click here to hear the audio!

You remember their show on BET, now Brutha has leaked a new song, "She's A Keeper". Click here to hear the audio.

As I type up this post I am watching the newest episode of "Making The Band" and in suspense as always as the show nears its end. Day 26 has leaked out yet another song for possible inclusion on their new album, "Forever In A Day" called "Loving You". Click here to hear the audio!

Ray J is riding high with his reality show, "For The Love of Ray J". Check out a special behind the scenes look of the show. Click here to see the video!

Faith Evans is slowing making her return to music and her newest song, "Love's Door" produced by Polow Da Don is no exception. Click here to check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED