Beyonce, Kanye Wests' 'Ego' Remixed
Way before "Ego" was even heard, Kanye West was said to be featured on the track. Apparently the Louie Vuitton Don didn't finish the track in time to make the final cut. It was promised though that he would make the remix and here it is. Check it out!
Audio: Beyonce feat Kanye West - Ego Remix
Personally the song is fine the way it is without Kanye West.
Lil' Kim is currently on the newest season of ABC's "Dancing With The Stars". I don't watch but I do read a lot about how Kim is doing on the show. Check out Kim as she makes an appearance on the Ellen show!
Video: Lil' Kim On Ellen!
I think did a great job on the dance routine. She looks very flexible and I'm sure she will incorporate all this flexibility and new dances in her future music videos. I see Kim continues to lighten her skin and I don't like her wig. I don't like when women wear wigs that you can tell are wigs.
Audio: Beyonce feat Kanye West - Ego Remix
Personally the song is fine the way it is without Kanye West.
Lil' Kim is currently on the newest season of ABC's "Dancing With The Stars". I don't watch but I do read a lot about how Kim is doing on the show. Check out Kim as she makes an appearance on the Ellen show!
Video: Lil' Kim On Ellen!
I think did a great job on the dance routine. She looks very flexible and I'm sure she will incorporate all this flexibility and new dances in her future music videos. I see Kim continues to lighten her skin and I don't like her wig. I don't like when women wear wigs that you can tell are wigs.
Comments