Throwback! Amil's Got That Beyonce Feature

Remember rapper Amil? She was the cartoon voiced rapstress who was down with Jay-Z's Roc-a-fella. She released her debut, "All Money Is Legal" in 2000(I believe). The album's main single was the song, "I Got That" which is featured below in video form. The song features Beyonce in one of her few collaborative efforts. Of course this was before Beyonce was the superstar she is today. Check it out!
Video: Amil feat Beyonce - I Got That



What ever became of Amil? Who knows. I guess she has faded into obscurity like many female rappers before her and after her. Maybe she might make a comeback. Everyone loves a good comeback. I mean she never exactly set the world on fire. But in terms of female rap its anybody's game right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards