Dawn Richards Releases New Song
Before Danity Kane Dawn Richards worked as a solo artist and a session singer. Only time will tell if she will continue her solo plans or continue to mourn the breakup of Danity Kane. Check out the newest offering from this soul sister.
Audio: Dawn Richards - If I Could
Being one of the most popular songs out its no surprise that this song gets the remix treatment. Check out the vid below!
Video: The Dream feat Fabolous, Ludacris, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, and Juelz Santana - Rockin That Shh Remix
Finally Trey hits us with some original music instead of these tired retreads of current hits. The new single is produced by Stargate. Sounds pretty good too by the way! Check it out!
Audio: Trey Songz - I Need A Girl
Audio: Dawn Richards - If I Could
Being one of the most popular songs out its no surprise that this song gets the remix treatment. Check out the vid below!
Video: The Dream feat Fabolous, Ludacris, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, and Juelz Santana - Rockin That Shh Remix
Finally Trey hits us with some original music instead of these tired retreads of current hits. The new single is produced by Stargate. Sounds pretty good too by the way! Check it out!
Audio: Trey Songz - I Need A Girl
Comments