Ciara Unveils New Album Cover Art

I was starting to think we'd never see this day. What day? The day that Ciara's album cover for "Fantasy Ride" would be released. The oft-delayed album has suffered more pushbacks and false starts than Ashanti's "The Declaration". Now with new single, "Love Sex Magic" featuring Justin Timberlake impacting this song is just the hit Ciara needs to get this album off the ground. I am looking forward to hearing this album especially after all the delays. I hope it is good. I'm not too hot about the album cover. I think I was expecting something a little more like everyone else but that's fine. "Fantasy Ride" features collaborations from Young Jeezy, T-Pain, Polow Da Don, The-Dream, and more. The album will now be in stores on May 5.

Fresh from his beef with 50 Cent, Rick Ross leaks out another track this time with assistant from labelmate The-Dream. Check it out below!
Audio: Rick Ross feat The-Dream - I Really Want That



Dream sounds a little indistinguishable here either way I'm really liking this track and Ross has been delivering for me lately sans the 50 diss tracks. This song doesn't sound quite like its mastered yet. Anyway Ross' new album, "Deeper Than Rap" will be in stores soon.

Joined by Kanye West, Keri Hilson posts yet another infamous vlog promoting her upcoming album, "In A Perfect World" in stores March 24. Check it out!
Video: Keri Hilson & Kanye West Behind The Scenes



I haven't had a chance to post it yet but there is a video for a song called "Make Love" which appears on Keri's album. In the video Keri is in the bed with Kanye West. It is very interesting cause we're not used to seeing Kanye like that. I'm starting to think they have something going on. I was thinking that Keri was sitting on Kanye's lap in this video but you later see that she is not. I know both stars are in other relationships but that's how a lot of new relationships form by working together.

By the way Keri's album leaked last night and the reviews far have been mixed. I was able to listen to it last night and I like it. I will post a review real soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards