Beyonces Graces L.A. Confidential Magazine

Beyonce strikes quite an alluring pose for the cover of L.A. Confidential. I feel like I have seen this picture and this pose before. Could it have been from another photo shoot? Either way I do like the cover and Beyonce is looking very hot! I can't say I'm familiar with the magazine at all though. There are tons of magazines in circulation so there's no surprise there as to me not having heard of the magazine. In other Beyonce news you can check her out in "Cadillac Records" which is on DVD today. Her role in the movie, "Obsessed" will be in theaters April 24.

Cassie's forthcoming sophomore album is set to debut in this July. The album's first official single will feature Diddy and will be called, "Must Be Love".

JoJo will release her new album, "All I Really Ever Wanted" this summer. The album contains production from The
Neptunes, Rodney Jerkins, Jim Jonsin, and more.

If you haven't read already Ciara is joining Britney Spears on her the European leg of her "Circus" tour. Her new single, "Love Sex Magic" is rapidly climbing the charts and the album has been bumped up to May 5. I think it needs to be bumped to middle of April to be honest but whatever.

Sammie is riding high from his contribution on Soulja Boy's "Kiss Me Thru The Phone". Now he is ready to set out on his own all over again. Check out his latest offering below!
Audio: Sammie - New To This




This past year has seen Joe release more music than ever and he is obviously not slowing down anytime soon. Check out his new joint below!
Audio: Joe - Do It All


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED