Ashanti Leaks Out New Track

Word is that Ashanti has a new mixtape in the works and the song below is one of the many joints you will hear. Check it out!
Audio: Ashanti - The World[Snippet]




On March 24 Keri Hilson will finally release her debut album, "In A Perfect World". Below you can check out an exclusive snippet from her upcoming album.
Audio: Keri Hilson feat T-Pain & Lil' Jon - Hey Girl[Snippet]





Mario is one of the many artists who can always count on to release new music. While the new music leaks may not always be intentional, it definitely keeps his name out there. Below you can check out his newest song.
Audio: Mario - Weather Girl



I read that Mario's new album is titled, "And Then There Was Me". I actually like that title. I wonder how much of the leaked music that's been out will make the new album. I remember Mario last album "Go" had pretty much leaked out prior to the albums release. Unfortunately the constant leaks forced the album to be pushed back numerous times. Once it was finally released everyone pretty much had the album and it got old real quick.

Music Biz:
Amerie Plans New Album!
Amerie is busy working on her forthcoming Def Jam debut according to sources!Slated for release later this year, Amerie’s new album will be her first since 2007s limited release ‘Because I Love It’.According to a recent tweet, Amerie is working on a track or two with “Bust Your Windows” producer Salaam Remi within a week. Amerie broke onto the scene with the 2002 single “Why Don’t We Fall In Love” and also scored a top 10 charting hit with “1 Thing” featuring Eve in 2005.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love Amerie so underrated. Keep the news coming on her.
Unknown said…
I like Amerie too. I will definitely keep the news coming as it becomes available to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED