Keyshia Cole Does A Double Take
Video: The-Dream feat Mariah Carey - My Love - Behind The Scenes
Take a look as Dream shoots the upcoming video for his new single featuring Mariah.
Nick Cannon makes a cameo in this vid(not sure if he's in the actual vid). I read that he directed the video though. Looking at him and Mariah they didn't look much like a couple but then again maybe because they were working. It is a bit odd though because Dream is dating Nick's ex, Christina Milian and producing on Mariah's newest album, Nick's current flame. What's next? The-Dream hooking up with Mariah! hahaha
Music Biz:
Sean Garrett Speaks On Whitney Houston's New Album!
"She's sounding great," Garrett said of Houston. "I met with Clive yesterday in New York. She's gonna hear the records that I did for her this week, and we'll be getting in the studio cutting them. The records that she has are great. She's sounding great. She's definitely gonna be back."Come on Whitney bring us the album. I was really feeling the Akon joint, "Like I Never Left".
Leela James Returns!
R&B/soul singer Leela James is back and ready to do it again ! James, who hit the scene in 2005 with the album "A Change Is Gonna Come," is set to release "Let's Do It Again," her sophomore effort in April.James, previously signed to Warner Bros., received an NAACP Image Award nomination for Outstanding New Artist in 2006.
Comments
"Be Me" is my favorite on Syleena Johnson's Chapter 4: Labor Pains! It's so real! Also look out for “Maury Povich” it’s a hott song!