Charlie Wilson Returns With Uncle Charlie
Classic soul legend Charlie Wilson returns to the music scene with his new album, "Uncle Charlie". The album is led by the singles, "Supa Sexy" and "There Goes My Baby" which was co-written and produced by Babyface. The album will be in stores February 17. Below you can check out the track listing!
1. Musta Heard
2. Shawty Come Back
3. There Goes My Baby
4. Can't Live Without You
5. Back to Love
6. One Time
7. Let It Out
8. Love, Love, Love
9. What You Do To Me
10. Homeless
11. Thinkin' of You
12. Supa Sexxy
2. Shawty Come Back
3. There Goes My Baby
4. Can't Live Without You
5. Back to Love
6. One Time
7. Let It Out
8. Love, Love, Love
9. What You Do To Me
10. Homeless
11. Thinkin' of You
12. Supa Sexxy
If you didn't know Charlie Wilson is the front man of the classic funk group, The Gap Band. The group is known for songs such as "Outstanding" and "You Dropped A Bomb On Me". Charlie Wilson is also the uncle of Snoop Dogg.
Singer/songwriter Keri Hilson is finally set to release her oft-delayed album, "In A Perfect World..." The album is led by the singles "Energy" and "Turnin Me On" featuring Lil' Wayne.
"Turnin" is currently burning up the charts and has also prompted a release to this album. I am looking forward to this album so I'm hoping Ms. Hilson delivers the goods. We can decide if she does on March 24. Bootleggers can find out a few weeks earlier! lol
Music Biz:
The Game Plans Tour!
The Game announced that he will be touring again this year starting February 18th in Anaheim, CA and finishing up on March 29 in Chicago, IL. Last year, The Game said LAX will be his final album but in an recent interview it seems like he’s having change of mind. “If my fourth album comes together, if the idea of it comes together the way that I want to, I’ll maybe consider doin’ a fourth album,” The Game said, “But if I can’t get in the studio with the people that I want to, and make it happen the way that I want to, if I can’t even get them to talk about the idea, then I won’t even consider it.”I don't know why Game was talking this last album nonsense anyway. I am glad he has had a change of heart though.
Nas Talks Dr. Dre's "Detox" Album!
Nas told Billboards that he has “a couple of special things up my sleeve that should be unveiled in the next few weeks.” He won’t go into detail but he said one of the projects “is history.” Nas also confirmed that he will guest appear on Dr. Dre’s Detox album. “I did a joint. I think it’s crazy,” Nas says, “He’s someone I’d love to do a whole album with one day. He’s incredible. I think he’s the best producer of all time.”
Comments