Keyshia Cole's Merry Christmas
Audio: Keyshia Cole - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Just in time for the holidays!
I don't think I care too much for the vocal on this song. I think Keyshia should of softened it up a little bit but I understand it's hard for her to do.
Audio: Plies feat Ashanti - Want It Need It
Newly leaked song from "The Realist" album in stores December 16. Sample's Babyface's "Two Occasions".
Audio: Monica Behind The Scenes
Mo talks about her new album and gives us a glimpse behind one of her live performances.
I was anticipating Mo's album earlier this year but we will have to wait 1st quarter(Jan - March) for her new album.
Music Biz:
Suge Knight Charges Dropped!
Just in time for the holidays!
I don't think I care too much for the vocal on this song. I think Keyshia should of softened it up a little bit but I understand it's hard for her to do.
Audio: Plies feat Ashanti - Want It Need It
Newly leaked song from "The Realist" album in stores December 16. Sample's Babyface's "Two Occasions".
Audio: Monica Behind The Scenes
Mo talks about her new album and gives us a glimpse behind one of her live performances.
I was anticipating Mo's album earlier this year but we will have to wait 1st quarter(Jan - March) for her new album.
Music Biz:
Suge Knight Charges Dropped!
Two felony drug charges and one misdemeanor assault charge against Marion “Suge” Knight were dismissed by a Las Vegas judge.Prosecutors accused Knight, 43, of assaulting a female acquaintance named Melissa Isaac, on August 27, during a heated argument. Knight was accused of striking Isaac, who was allegedly found by LVPD officers naked on the side of the road, as Knight stood over her with a knife.The drug charges stemmed from allegations Knight was also in possession of ecstasy and hyrdocodone.
Comments