Keri Hilson, Mario, Chris Brown Offer Up New Music

Audio: Keri Hilson - Alienated
Newly leaked track!



"In A Perfect World..." will be in stores March 30. So many Keri songs have leaked over the last year so. I have liked all her singles thus far. Some of her other leaked stuff I haven't been so hot about.

Audio: Mario - Don't Walk Away
Newly leaked track!



I was just on one of the many message boards I frequently visit. One of the topics was asking who had the most leaked songs out and Mario was one of the names mentioned. I would definitely say the award goes to Mario. Something is always leaking from him.

Audio: Chris Brown - What It Do
Newly leaked track! Produced by Rodney Jerkins!



It's no longer a surprise when a Chris Brown track leaks out! I guess the same can be said to Mario at this point. I know this does mess up their creative process though. They have to continue to record songs or modify them if their for possible inclusion on an upcoming album. Maybe they need to keep a tighter reign on their tracks after they record them. Then again maybe they leak some of these songs on purpose. I mean you never know unless the artist says specifically themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards