Chris Brown's Love Music

Audio: Chris Brown - Love Music
Another newly leaked track!

I have noticed with a lot of these newer tracks the songs are lot slower and mellow. I thought with Chris Brown being known too as a dancer, he would have a lot of more uptempo songs but I think he is working on being a lothario as well.

Audio: Jarvis - Leaving You Alone
New song from the former So So Def signed artist.

This song sounds like it could easily be sung by Chris Brown or Lloyd but I do like it.

Audio: Ryan Leslie feat Jadakiss - The Way It Was Supposed to Be Remix
Ryan's debut album, "Ryan Leslie" will be in stores February 2009.

It's interesting to see how a songwriter and Ryan Leslie and Keri Hilson keep struggling to find a solo hit. Most songwriters want to be singers but it hardly ever works. There are rare exceptions like Babyface and Ne-Yo but most of the time it doesn't work out. I admire them not giving up but I'm not sure about Ryan's solo career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED