Beyonce Pays Tribute To Barbra Streisand

Video: Beyonce - The Way We Were Live
Kennedy Center Honors Barbra Streisand!




Audio: Bobby Valentino - Hands On Me
Newly leaked track. New album, "The Rebirth" due early 2009.



Out of all the songs leaked from Bobby V in the last few months, this sounds the most decent in my opinion. Prior to that I wasn't too flattered with what I heard. A lot of the songs sounded like they were recorded years ago and theyprobably were.

Audio: J. Holiday - Fall
Newly leaked track. New album due in stores early 2009.




Music Biz:
DMX Arrested!
Embattled rapper DMX faces at least 90 days in jail after pleading guilty on Tuesday to drug, theft and animal cruelty charges, Arizona prosecutors said.The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, pleaded to three felony charges and one misdemeanor count in Maricopa County Superior Court under a deal to settle three criminal cases against him. He also agreed not to own any animals or posses firearms.Simmons, 38, is scheduled to be sentenced on Jan. 30. He remains in custody.
Lil' Kim Upset!
"I've had enough and I'm about to expose them both... I've been quiet for a long time," Lil Kim told Hip-Hop Weekly. Lil' Kim is reportedly very unhappy with the way she is portrayed in the film and is now threatening Ms. Wallace, Biggie's mother, who was one of the producers of the movie."I'm very disappointed in Faith... There's nothing Faith or Ms. Wallace could do to stop me from reppin' B.I.G. all day. I'm gonna always do that... It's time for Ms. Wallace to be exposed."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards