Throwback Video: Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
I came across this video while viewing one of the many message boards I frequently visit. I have a lot of memories regarding this song. One of those memories include my sister and cousin always blasting this song. The song, released in 1995 was Adina's one and only(Pop)hit peaking at #2 on the R&B charts as well.
Adina's second album, "Welcome To Fantasy Island" was never released in the US. Adina's label at the time Elektra developed a reputation over the years for shelving albums. Most notably the CEO at the time Sylvia Rhone later became head of Motown Records. She most recently shelved Mya's "Liberation" album.
Adina's second album, "Welcome To Fantasy Island" was never released in the US. Adina's label at the time Elektra developed a reputation over the years for shelving albums. Most notably the CEO at the time Sylvia Rhone later became head of Motown Records. She most recently shelved Mya's "Liberation" album.
Comments