Naturi Naughton Takes On Lil' Kim

Former 3LW member Naturi Naughton graces the latest issue of King magazine. On the cover Naturi takes on Lil' Kim in which she portrays in the upcoming biopic, "Notorious" in theaters January 16, 2009. I personally think this picture is atrocious and very unflattering. If you have followed Lil' Kim, the cover is a take on Kim's 2000 album, "Notorious K.I.M.". For a cover photo its supposed to be glamorous and appealing and in King's case sexually appealing. I don't get that with Naturi but more power to her. Maybe after this role she will acquire more acting roles and a better future King cover.




Video: Ludacris Previews New Song
The new song is featuring Jay-Z and Nas and is titled, "I Do It For Hip-Hop". The album will be in stores November 24.

I guess its always a big thing when you have Jay-Z and Nas on a track though its easier to get Jay-z featured on a track. Nas is a bit more selective and exclusive to features. Since Nas is a fan of Ludacris, this was a no-brainer.

Audio: Kanye West feat Lil' Wayne - See You In My Nightmares
This is a newly leaked track from Kanye's new album, "808s and Heartbreak". The album will be released in November 24.

Upon first listen this song is not hitting to me. Since I am looking forward to the new album maybe it will grow on me. I believe Kanye will be using autotune this whole entire album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED