Ludacris Keeps The Ball Rolling

Video: Ludacris feat T-Pain - One More Drink
New music video.

Wow! You would think Luda is the one going to jail. He has put out singles and videos so fast it
seems. For some reason I'm a little skeptical about this album. I mean I never been the biggest
Ludacris fan. I just noticed there hasn't been a really big push behind this album. Luda's heart
don't seem so into rap right now. I think he's somewhat bored.

Music Biz:
Michael Jackson Upset!
Chicago Sun-Times columnist Bill Zwecker is reporting that Michael Jackson gave his brother
Jermaine "quite the tongue-lashing" for wrongly announcing that he is involved in an upcoming
Jackson 5 reunion tour. According to Zwecker, Jermaine's assertion that Janet Jackson was on
board for the tour is also false. 'Both Michael and Janet [Jackson] are not involved in any way,'
Zwecker quotes of a longtime MJ pal, 'and Michael really laid into Jermaine for even raising the
possibility.'

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think I like Ludacris and T-Pain together more than that how "T-Wayne" thing.
Unknown said…
yea i think so too.

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED