Keyshia Cole Covers Billboard Magazine
Audio: Britney Spears - Kill The Lights
New song from Brit's "Circus" album in stores December 2. The song was produced by Danja(worked with Keri Hilson).
A lot of people are excited and looking forward to Brit's real(and true) comeback. Everyone I know told me "Blackout" was a good album. I never heard it though! I just don't get into Brit's music like that though.
Video: Lil' Scrappy Gets So Much Butt
Check out this throwback footage of Scrappy getting some ass in ways you never imagined!
This video is quite silly! I don't know why people make stars sign their body parts. You have to wash and eventually the marker will fade away. The dumbness!
Music Biz:
Kanye vs. Luda
Island Def Jam is moving up by a day the release dates for the Killers' "Day & Age," Ludacris'
"Theater of the Mind" and Kanye West's "808s & Heartbreak," in what it says is an attempt to
capitalize on the Thanksgiving shopping weekend. All three albums were due Nov. 25 but will now come out off-cycle on Monday, Nov. 24 in both physical and digital formats.
Comments