Britney Spears Takes Us To The Circus

Well well it looks like Ms. Britney Spears has gotten herself together. Should I even speak so soon? I think it is safe to say she has cleaned herself up whether well. Her new single, "Womanizer" hit #1 and is doing very well. On December 9 Britney will release her new album, "Circus". I couldn't think of a better title to describe her life for the last year or so. Anyway check out the album cover and tracklisting!
1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
8. Blur
9. Mmm Papi
10. Mannequin
11. Lace and Leather
12. My Baby
13. Radar

Audio: Justin Timberlake - Magic
Brit's ex boo JT leaks a new track produced by Stargate. I believe this song leaked out as a snippet early on but here is the full version. Enjoy!


Audio: Ne-Yo feat Fabolous - How I Do
Here is a newly leaked track from singer/songwriter Ne-Yo. I believe this song is a leftover from his new album, "Year Of The Gentleman". Check it out!


Music Biz:
Christina Aguilera Plans New Album!
Beyond marking Christina Aguilera's first decade in the business, the Nov. 11 Target exclusive
"Keeps Getting Better: A Decade of Hits" serves as a sneak preview for the artist's next RCA studio album. Aguilera tells Billboard the as-yet-untitled set will arrive in summer 2009 and will be mostly produced by Linda Perry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED