Brandy Goes The Long Distance Route

Check out Brandy looking exquisitely modelesque for the cover of her new single, "Long Distance" which is currently impacting on Urban radio. It is the second single from her upcoming album, "Human" in stores December 9. First single, "Right Here(Departed)" got off to a slow start but is slowly starting to climb. If you haven't heard "Long Distance" yet it is a very good song. I think I like it better than "Right Here". I think "Long Distance" should of been released in favor of the first single and the second single should of been something more uptempo. Oh well! Too late for that.




Video: Bow Wow's First Sex Scene
This clip is from Bow Wow's appearance on HBO's "Entourage". Parental discretion is advised.

The media was making a big deal about this when it was first reported. Now that it is here, what do you think?

Video: Jadakiss - Who Run This
New video.

Jada's putting out quite a few videos in such a short span of time. I wonder is that the new trend among rappers?

Music Biz:
Janet Jackson Speaks Out!
Janet Jackson has revealed the final straw that ended her relationship with Def Jam -- 'Sade'..While the legendary singer Sade has nothing to do with the split, Janet says "They wanted me to sound more like Sade."That is when Janet says she gave them the final "feedback": "I'm not ready for that just yet." "I love doing dance songs and I think my fans expect that of me."Jackson recently canceled her tour after months of disastrous cancellations, postponements and the departure of her leading man LL Cool J.Moving forward with her career, Jackson told Sister 2 Sister Magazine " I have been getting more behind the scenes with film and television. I will probably continue to do music and acting is still a strong passion of mine." Jackson, now without a recording contract, is rumored to be considering a Live Nation deal, following in the footsteps of Jay-Z, who inked a deal with the touring company earlier this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED