Beyonce Covers Billboard For All To See
Video: John Legend Interview
Angie Martinez interviews John Legend. The singer talks about his new album, "Evolver" and more. Check it out!
I never been a big fan of John Legend. I remember the huge buzz he had when his debut album dropped. I just never been one to buy into hyped up artists. They are always the artists who everybody eventually turns against sooner or later. I think John though will be alright though.
Video: Jadakiss feat Ne-Yo - By My Side
First single from Jada's upcoming album, "Kiss My Ass".
I had no idea that this was Jada's first single. This song is alright but I was expecting more from Jada.
Music Biz:
Janet Cancels Tour!
All postponed Rock Witchu tour dates officially cancelled. Janet's representatives officially announced today that they will not reschedule any of the remaining postponed dates of the Rock Witchu Tour. The announcement states that the concerts are not being rescheduled "due to conflicts in the singer's schedule."
Comments