Jamie Foxx Returns To The Music Scene

Audio: Jamie Foxx feat T.I. - Just Like Me
First single from his new album, "Man's Intuition" in stores this December.


Audio: Solange feat Snoop Dogg - I Decided Remix
I don't know why this is now just being released after "I Decided" has been out for months.


Music Biz:
Brandy Gets Human!
Having sold more than 25 million albums worldwide; Brandy has been one of the topselling female recording artists in pop music history. Over the course of her career as a recording artist,
musician and actress, Brandy has taken home more than 100 awards worldwide. On December
9th, Brandy is set to release her debut album on Epic Records, entitled HUMAN . "HUMAN is my most personal album to date. I have grown so much since my last album. Being able to express myself and my journey through my music is a feeling I can't describe." Reunited with executive producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, who first collaborated with Brandy on her 1998
multi-platinum-selling album Never Say Never. HUMAN shows a side of Brandy no one has ever
seen before.

UBG First: FINAL Tracklisting
1. Human Intro 0:19
2. The Definition 3:53
3. Warm It Up (With Love) 4:03
4. Right Here (Departed) 3:40
5. Piano Man 3:59
6. Long Distance Interlude 0:59
7. Long Distance 3:51
8. Camouflage 4:14
9. Torn Down 3:32
10. Human 3:53
11. Shattered Heart 3:53
12. True 3:47
13. A Capella (Something's Missing) 3:34
14. 1st & Love 3:20
15. Fall 4:21
Lil' Wayne Speaks On Baby!
Last week, when Lil Wayne, 26, became a father for the second time to baby boy Dwayne Michael Carter III, at Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, he wasn't handing out cigars in the waiting room. He was right there in the delivery room. "I delivered him. I held the left leg the whole time," Wayne said Tuesday night at Power 105.1's Powerhouse concert. "It was nasty, very nasty, but it was wonderful. Oct. 22, 9:25 a.m., 7 lbs., 12 oz. He's the best thing to ever happen to me, next to my daughter.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards