It Takes Thr33 Ringz To See How Human You Are

Hello all! I have the exclusive album covers from new albums from T-Pain and Deborah Cox. I had another one but somehow the link was wrong. I will post that one later. Meanwhile check these out



T-Pain is releasing his 3rd album, "Thr33 Ringz" on November 11. The album is preceded by 1st single, "Can't Believe It" feat Lil' Wayne.



Ms. Deborah Cox returns to the R&B forefront with her new album, "The Promise" in stores November 11. The album contains collaborations from Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis.


Audio: Trey Songz - Sticky Face
Another new Trey song. Trey always keeps a song out. Can't be mad at that.


Music News:
The unofficial tracklisting to Brandy's new album, "Human" has been released. Notice I said unofficial so that means it can change within the next few seconds, hours, days, or even weeks. I keep hearing this album is pushed back then I hear it is now. I'm not sure.

1. Right Here(Departed)
2. Long Distance
3. Human
4. Torn Down
5. Fall
6. Locked in Love
7. The Definition
8. Shattered Heart
9. Piano Man
10. Warm It Up (With Love)
11. Acapella
12. True
13. After The Flood

"Human" is due in stores November 11 but the top of the year has been mentioned too. We shall see and hear!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED