Intimacy Is Very Touch & Go
Video: Joe Budden - Touch & Go
From his upcoming album, "Halfway House" in stores 2009.
I'm not a big fan of Joe's. One thing I can respect about him is that he does grind! I take my hat off to any artist who grinds! I mean really grinds!
Audio: Cherish - Bump Like Some Speakers
Produced by Timbaland.
Music News:
BET's Rap City Canceled!
The performance with Beyonce:
From his upcoming album, "Halfway House" in stores 2009.
I'm not a big fan of Joe's. One thing I can respect about him is that he does grind! I take my hat off to any artist who grinds! I mean really grinds!
Audio: Cherish - Bump Like Some Speakers
Produced by Timbaland.
Music News:
BET's Rap City Canceled!
Popular hip-hop music video program “Rap City” has ended its run on BET after 21 years on the network.While SOHH first heard about the rumor last week, BET has announced the official word on their website earlier today. According to their Sound Off blog, “Rap City” will be replaced by “The Deal” hosted by DJ Diamond Kutz.The new hour long series will consist of old and new elements from “Rap City.” Hip-Hop videos will continue to play but now they will be accompanied by pop-ups with facts on the given artist/song. The Booth, which was a staple on “Rap City” for artists to showcase their freestyle skills, will also remain a segment on the new series.BET has plans to run a “Rap City” finale but a date for the special has yet to be announced. “The Deal” premieres on BET on November 10th.Kem Gets Intimate!
R&B singer KEM is working diligently on his third album, which he hopes to release in 2009. But don't ask him to say exactly when."I can't get it done quick enough," the Detroit-based artist (real name Kim Owens) tells Billboard.com about "KEM III: Intimacy," his follow-up to 2005's gold-certified "Album II." "I'm breathing down my neck. The internal pressure is always more intense than the external pressure. The fans are ready for new music. Everybody's ready for it.Tina Turner On...
The performance with Beyonce:
With little prep time, she was sporting a snug silver ensemble from her 2000 tour and an unsuitable hairstyle, she says. People said, 'You looked better than Beyoncé.' Well, that's not possible. It's nice that young people hold me up as a model. Beyoncé is elegant and is handling her career well. A lot of new stars go overboard on sex. They're half-naked up there. My dresses were a bit short, but I stayed respectable."On Aretha Franklin saying "I AM THE QUEEN"
She was mum at the time, but Turner now says: "Aretha has always been like that. We've always accepted that from her. She's the queen of soul, and I'm the queen of rock 'n' roll. *snaps* :yes: There were so many kings and queens there that night. Her ego must be so big to think she was the only one." Turner laughs. "That's how queens are!"On Ignoring the death of Ike Turner.
"It meant nothing to me," she says. "He had been dead to me for 20 years."
Comments