If I Were Signed To Cadillac Records...

As always when Beyonce comes out, there is a severe overkill. This new era is certainly no exception. Beyonce's role as Etta James in "Cadillac Records" will be in theaters December 5. Meanwhile the soundtrack which features Beyonce's cover of "At Last" will be in stores December 2. Before all this drops her new album, "I Am" will be in stores November 18. Check out the tracklisting below!



1. I’m A Man (Jeffrey Wright)
2. At Last (Beyonce)
3. No Particular Place To Go (Mos Def)
4. I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man (Jeffrey Wright)
5. Once In A Lifetime (Beyonce)
6. Let’s Take A Walk (Raphael Saadiq)
7. 6 O’Clock Blues (Solange)
8. Nadine (Mos Def)
9. The Sound (Mary Mary)
10. Last Night (Little Walter)
11. I’d Rather Go Blind (Beyonce)
12. My Babe (Columbus Short)
13. Bridging The Gap (Nas featuring Olu Dara)


Video: Nas feat Chris Brown & The Game - We Make The World Go Round
2nd single off "Nas" album and one of my favorite songs right now!


Video: Lyfe - Will I Ever
New single from his "Lyfe Change" album. This is one of my favorite songs right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED