Freeze Or Your Bound To Make His Mistakes
Audio: T-Pain feat Chris Brown - Freeze
A newly leaked song from T-Pain's upcoming album, "Thr33 Ringz" in stores November 11.
Music Biz:
Ne-Yo Talks Upcoming Projects!
A newly leaked song from T-Pain's upcoming album, "Thr33 Ringz" in stores November 11.
Music Biz:
Ne-Yo Talks Upcoming Projects!
In addition to filming a movie based loosely on his life, Ne-Yo is about to hit the studio with Usher again for a new project. While he remained mum on details, he did tell Rap-Up.com this: “Usher ’bout to go back in. I’m about to do some stuff with him.” The two previously worked together on “His Mistakes” off Usher’s latest album Here I Stand.Click below to find out which other stars have enlisted Ne-Yo’s services.Aside from Usher, Ne-Yo is collaborating with several other high profile artists. “We got John Legend on the way, we got Ciara on the way, Mary J. Blige, The Pussycat Dolls, Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Hudson, Lionel Richie, Michael Bolton,LeToya Luckett, Monica…” revealed the singer/songwriter.Yung Berg Smacked!
Yung Berg can't catch a break. Earlier this year, Berg was assaulted and robbed in a Detroit nightclub and last night (October 2) he was slapped at an Atlanta nightclub by Brooklyn rapper Maino.Maino confirmed the incident to Hot 93.7’s Jenny Boom Boom earlier today(October 3). Maino claimed that Berg approached him disrespectfully and he was forced to react.“He was a little disrespectful so I had to clean him up a little bit, you know, just give him a little togetherness,” Maino revealed. “This kid is a little boy to me and I like him. We've been on tour all summer together, I like him. He put me on his remix but I don’t know what his problem was last night.”
Comments