Kanye Attacks, Luda's Girls, Beyonce's Singles

Video: Kanye West Attacks Paparazzi!
Kanye West was arrested this morning for battery and vandilism. Check out this exclusive footage of Kanye in the act. Kanye is in the grey hoodie.


Video: Ludacris feat Chris Brown & Sean Garrett - What Them Girls Like
Check out the debut video from Luda's upcoming album, "Theater Of The Mind" in stores October 7.


Music News:
Beyonce's new singles, "If I Were A Boy" were produced by Toby Gad(produced for Fergie) and "Single Ladies" by The-Dream & Tricky Stewart. Both singles are set to impact on October 7. Coincidentally this is the same day Michelle Williams' "Unexpected" album drops. Of course you know there has been a lot of negativity regarding this move. A lot of people feel Michelle's album should of dropped back when it was originally scheduled. I'm not a huge fan of Michelle's but I wish her the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED