JHud's Tracklisting, T.I. Vid, Trina Likes

Hello all! So you have already seen the album cover for Jennifer Hudson's self-titled album. The album cover alone caused quite a controversy. Now 2 weeks before the album's release the tracklisting has been revealed. Check it out below:




1. Spotlight
2. If This Isn't Love
3. Pocketbook feat. Ludacris
4. Giving Myself
5. What's Wrong (Go Away) feat. T-Pain
6. My Heart
7. You Pulled Me Through
8. I'm His Only Woman feat. Jazmine Sullivan
9. Can't Stop The Rain
10. We Gon' Fight
11. Invisible
12. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Highlights Version)
13. Jesus Promised Me A Home Over There

Video: T.I. - What's Up, What's Happening
Wow! T.I. is wasting no time pushing out these singles and videos. I guess for good reason though since he's due in the slammer pretty soon. I was doubtful at first about this album but I guess he will be alright after all.


Audio: T.I. feat Trina - Whatever You Like Remix
Trina jumps on the remix to one of the hottest songs out right now and she totally rips it! Punch Trina!

Trina is said to be working on a new album. There was also a rumor of a new mixtape on the horizon so be on the lookout. No release date has been set for either project.

Audio: Lil' Kim - Shook Hands
Here is a newly leaked song from DJ Clue's new mixtape. The song was produced by Trackmasters who is working with Kim on her new album.

The song is not bad. I'm anxious to see what Kim cooks up this time. Kim and her crew have a habit of proclaiming her albums "classic" before everyone hears it and its usually not the case. Let's hope she proves me and everyone else wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards