Ciara's Work, Kanye's Love, Jazmine Sullivan
Audio: Ciara feat Missy Elliott - Work
Missy is definitely on the comeback trail as she guest stars on not only this song but new songs from Danity Kane and Pussycat Dolls.
Video: Kanye West - Love Lockdown
Check out Kanye's performance of his new song from his upcoming album due this Decemeber. I didn't catch this part of the telecast cause it was such a snoozefest I turned it.
Music News:
Jazmine Sullivan who is riding high with hit single, "Need U Bad" will release "Bust Ya Windows" as her album's 2nd single. Her upcoming album, "Fearless" will be released September 23. If you are part of iTunes "Need U Bad" is the free single of the week. Check it out!
Missy is definitely on the comeback trail as she guest stars on not only this song but new songs from Danity Kane and Pussycat Dolls.
Video: Kanye West - Love Lockdown
Check out Kanye's performance of his new song from his upcoming album due this Decemeber. I didn't catch this part of the telecast cause it was such a snoozefest I turned it.
Music News:
Jazmine Sullivan who is riding high with hit single, "Need U Bad" will release "Bust Ya Windows" as her album's 2nd single. Her upcoming album, "Fearless" will be released September 23. If you are part of iTunes "Need U Bad" is the free single of the week. Check it out!
Comments
While I like th song & JS has a nice voice, all I hear is Lauryn Hill.