Usher Bad, Ludacris' Wish, Yung Berg

Audio: Usher - Bad Mutha
A newly leaked Usher track has leaked out. This comes on the heels of his recent firing of his manager and publicist. Can we say re-release?

This song is not bad. I think it would of been a perfect inclusion on the "Here I Stand" album as it would of mixed things up a little. The album in my opinion was very bland and didn't offer much in variety.

Audio: Ludacris feat T.I. - Wish You Would
Former rivals hook up for newly leaked track set to appear on Luda's upcoming "Theater Of The Mind" album in stores this fall.

I just felt like this song should of been harder. Ludacris is a wizard with words but his latest leaked material hasn't impressed me.

Music News:
Yung Berg has let fame get to his head.......already! The rapper was arrested early Saturday morning for which began as a scuffle in a limo. You can read an excerpt below.
The driver reported a dispute with five passengers, and when police investigated the complaint, they arrested Berg and an associate. Berg was charged with criminal possession of a weapon, criminal possession of marijuana, and menacing.
Yung Berg really annoys me. I feel like he just says and does things for attention. What's worse is that he always ends up looking like an ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards