112's Slim Debut Video, JD's Party Shot Up
Video: Slim feat Yung Joc & Shawty Lo - So Fly
112's frontman Slim embarks on a solo career with this debut video[single]that has been doing very well on the R&B charts. Check it out!
Slim's debut album, "Love's Crazy" will be in stores soon. Guest artists include Faith Evans and 8Ball & MJG. A friend of mine who likes this song as well heard Slim on the radio station here. She says that 112 is still together and they weren't actually signed to Bad Boy Records. I'll have to find out more about that.
Music News:
Shots were fired last night at an after pary for producer Jermaine Dupri. Celebs such as Diddy, Larenz Tate, and Gabrielle Union were sent running out the back entrance. One minor injury occurred but the suspect is on the loose. I remember the night before I was supposed to go to this club, shots had been fired up there. It had been on the news and everything. I was a little adamant about going there but I did and I had a good time. The night was drama free.
112's frontman Slim embarks on a solo career with this debut video[single]that has been doing very well on the R&B charts. Check it out!
Slim's debut album, "Love's Crazy" will be in stores soon. Guest artists include Faith Evans and 8Ball & MJG. A friend of mine who likes this song as well heard Slim on the radio station here. She says that 112 is still together and they weren't actually signed to Bad Boy Records. I'll have to find out more about that.
Music News:
Shots were fired last night at an after pary for producer Jermaine Dupri. Celebs such as Diddy, Larenz Tate, and Gabrielle Union were sent running out the back entrance. One minor injury occurred but the suspect is on the loose. I remember the night before I was supposed to go to this club, shots had been fired up there. It had been on the news and everything. I was a little adamant about going there but I did and I had a good time. The night was drama free.
Comments