Amy Winehouse Faints, Alicia Keys, Duffy

Amy Winehouse was hospitalized yesterday for fainting. Read below to get the full details!

"Amy Winehouse suffered a reaction to medication at home this evening and was taken to the hospital. Doctors have advised that she will be kept under observation overnight and is likely to be released tomorrow," read a statement released by Goodman and Tracey Miller, the 24-year-old's U.S.-based publicist.
I wonder is Amy working on a new album yet. Musicians make their best music when their in pain or going through something. I hope this upcoming album Amy is working on channels all her recent troubles. I'm sure it will though.

UK sensation Duffy spoke out against illegal downloading. Check out what she had to say!
"Well, I mean, it can go two ways – there are pros and cons to everything," she told Shortlist. "Some people think it creates illegal access, but I think the big wheel is round, y'know? I think it's got more positives because it basically gives people access, what's the harm in that?

"Somebody asked me the other day what I thought of illegal downloading, and I thought, 'You know what? I don't care', because I think the majority [doing it] are kids and as they get old and get more income they'll probably buy records. So it's just making music a part of everyone's lives."

Alicia Keys will duet with White Stripes' Jack White on "Another Way To Die". It will be the newest James Bond theme from the upcoming movie, "Quantum Of Solace" in theaters November 7. The soundtrack will be released on October 28.

Comments

Quick said…
reaction to medication my ass-
Unknown said…
lol your silly
Anonymous said…
i never noticed until recently that Amy Winehouse has astoundingly huge hair
Unknown said…
yes that is something she is known for besides all her other mishaps.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards