Keyshia's Nu Video, T.I.'s Cover, Snoop TV


Daily Roundup

New Keyshia Cole Video


Video Vixen: Keyshia Cole's premiere of her new video/single, "I Remember" will air on BET today on BET's "Access Granted". I originally posted the show airs on Dec 4th but that was a typo. I saw a glimpse of the video with Keyshia standing behind a black background. I'm not sure what the concept of the video is but I couldn't tell much from the little preview I saw. I do hope it tops the "Love" video because that is one of her best videos in my opinion thus far.

Singer Avant has left Geffen Records (where he released four gold or platinum albums) and moved over to Capitol Records where he will release his new album in summer of '08. Look for a debut single to surface as early as March. Avant is working with Rodney Jerkins and Mr. Collipark (producer, Jamie Foxx "Warm Bed") on this project. Go Avant!

Jagged Edge's new single is "Whole Town Laughing". It is the second single from their "Baby Making Project". I was really starting to wonder if Jagged Edge was going to get a second single after the failure of the first one but labels usually give you a second chance. If the second single fails, the project is (usually) a wrap!

I just read more news regarding the sudden passing of UGK member, Pimp C. While details are still scarce about his death, he was found with prescription drugs. His mother spoke and thanked everyone for their support and friend and colleague Too $hort spoke about Pimp C and his legacy.

Just like CBS "Survivor" and countless other reality shows, MTV's "Making The Band's" franchise is not dying anytime soon as the latest installment will feature former bandmates Danity Kane and Diddy's recent R&B group all under one roof. Danity Kane member, Aubrey O'Day has claimed she has hooked up with one of the boy band members and later found out said member cheated on her. Hmm interesting. I bet it ain't Quawnell she hooked up with either! No word on when the upcoming season will air but I bet sometime early next year sounds pretty accurate to me.

News Tidbits: T.I. and Nicole Scherzinger appear on the latest issue of "Rap Up" magazine.

Snoop Dogg is the latest celebrity to get into the reality TV phase with his own E! show, "Snoop Dogg's Fatherhood" which will premiere this Sunday at 10:30 p.m. Check your local listings for actual time and show dates.

There is a rumor that reality star New York is or was pregnant. Take it with a grain of salt since the news comes courtesy of the infamous site MediaTakeOut.

Mary J. Blige appears on the latest issue of Billboard magazine and addition to that she will be performing at a Super Bowl-themed concert to air on Feb 2, 2008.


Nicole Richie is due to give birth in January in case you just wanted to know or didn't know cause I didn't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick's Catch Up Interview

Music Feed: Famous Duos

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED