Don't Touch............Private Property!

My good ole buddy pal Clifton told me about this funny and ridiculous video. He was nearly in an uproar about it so I had to check it out for myself. It was so amusing I had to share it all with you. Enjoy!


Daily Roundup: Hello all! It is a rather slow news day today. I am updating as often as possible but after tomorrow I might not be updating daily. But I will definitely try to. Thank you who continue to support the blog and what not. It is truly appreciated. Now here's some news for the celebrity obsessed:

Ice Cube says his next album will be called, "Raw Footage". He claims it will be "Unlike anything you ever heard before." You can catch Cube in the new movie, "First Sunday" in theatres January 11th. The movie co-stars Tracy Morgan, Katt Williams, and an appearance from VH1's resident diva, Tiffany "New York" Pollard.

Up and coming rapper Saigon was hell bent on quitting rap but due to overwhelming responses he is not quitting rap. Saigon's long delayed album, 'The Greatest Story Never Told" will HOPEFULLY be released in 2008. Click here for Saigon's MySpace Page.

Fantasia's reps have denied claims that she is pregnant. Fantasia's run on "The Color Purple" will end on Jan 6th. I am hoping after that she is going back in the lab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards