"Here I Am" Lookin' 4ward to "Trey Day"

The Top 5 Most Conceited Artists
I'm doing a survey to find the "Top 5 Most Conceited Artists" in the industry. I have reached out to several message boards I'm apart of and I'm reaching out to you all who wish to be involved. You can simply leave comments or hit me up at my email address. Thanks! I'll be tallying up votes until Saturday.

Trey Songz "Trey Day" will finally arrive this October after being delayed numerous times. The second single is being prepped as "Can't Help But Wait" which you can find on here. You know what to do. Personally I would push "Missing You", the song is hot! I think it would catch on if released.

Whoa! Eve's upcoming album, "Here I Am" has been pushed back to December. I don't know why though. "Tambourine" is climbing steadily up the charts. She got the new Sean Paul single jumping off anytime soon at least I thought.

Make sure you check out those interviews from Leo and Jarold Imes. Leave comments and/or check them out at their perspective MySpace pages.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards