I love new york finale

So what did you all think about the finale? I was surprised then again I wasn't. I knew Chance wasn't going to win. He had been on Tyra's show along with a few other cast members. That is what gave it away. So I knew Tango had it. The surprising part for me was that he proposed. He was really confident he had her and he was right. I know a lot of people wanted her to pick Chance. I think Tango was a better choice though. He seems to be more stable and respectful. Only time will tell if these lovebirds will last. I can't wait to see the reunion show which will air in 2 weeks, April 15, 2007.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards