Toni Braxton, I Love New York

Toni Braxton is no stranger to legal rumblings with her label. I know we're all familiar with her dispute with LaFace/Arista. The dispute was the result of Toni going bankrupt. Skip to a few years later and history has repeated itself. Toni, unhappy with management has sued for 10 million dollars. She has also left Blackground/Universal Records. This is hot on the heels of Toni's successful gig at the Flamingo in Las Vegas.

How many of us are tuning in to "I Love New York"? Who do you think will win? Mr. Boston? Chance? It's been brought to my attention that brothers Chance and Real might have appeared on the 1st season of American Idol. This wouldn't surprise me if it's true. The majority of the guys, if not all has done some type of work prior to the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards