Blog/Downloads/Release Dates

I've been really bored with my current music collection lately. My music collection consists of singers like Monica, Faith Evans, Ashanti, Diana Ross, Fantasia among others. I do have the tendency to get tired of things very quickly. I just want some new music. I want something fresh and original. Something that I can play for the next few months at least. I'm hoping with Janet's upcoming album, she'll take me there. I'm looking forward to some new music from Brandy who is gonna be working with the Neptunes. That will be interesting to see how that turns out! I know Brandy is gonna bring it (as well as the Neptunes) as she always does. I'm including some more single downloads for your downloading enjoyment. I'm thinking twice about album downloads as I've heard record companies be cracking down on sites such as mine. I'm fairly new though, but that probably doesn't matter. Without further a due here are some more downloads:

Kelis - Fuck Them Bitches
A future anthem

Kelis - About To Hate Me
Unreleased Tasty (2004) leftover produced by P. Diddy

Kieran feat. Fabolous - Let's Get Away Remix
Fabo assists on this hot urban jam

Mya - Ayo
1st single from the upcoming album Liberation

T-Pain feat. Nivea - Ask For It
The only song I like from T-Pain

Rick Ross - Hustlin
Another hood anthem

Trina - What's Beef
Trina lets loose on Khia and B.G.

Here are some upcoming release dates:

Upcoming Releases
Chingy - Hoodstar - Sept. 19th

Janet Jackson - 20 Y.O. - Sept. 26th
Ludacris - Release Therapy - Sept. 26th

Nas - Hip Hop Is Dead...The N Word - Nov. 7th

Jay Z - Kingdom Come - Nov. 21st

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards