Blog Showcase Interview - Part 1 - Quick's Catch Up

Blog Showcase Interview - Part 1 - Quick's Catch Up
This is Part 1 of 2 exclusive interviews conducted last week with two different bloggers. This is an opportunity for these fellow bloggers to promote their respective blogs. It is also a chance to get to know the individual behind the blogs.
You will notice the date being slightly off because this interview is "Sticky!" It will be featured for a whole week's time and any other updates this week will appear directly under this interview.
How well do I know Quick? Good enough I suppose. Good enough to know his real name is LaBrandon. Good enough to know he has a HUGE crush on Kelly Rowland. He hopes to be on CNN someday. He doesn't own any Nas cd's. He prefers snowboarding over horseback riding. He prefers pizza over tacos. Condos over duplexes(don't we all?) and Obama over Hilary Clinton. You don't say! He loves to talk so much that I eventually became the interviewee. I didn't mind at all. It made for a very fun, candid, personal, and revealing interview.
"Quick's Catch Up"(QCU) features the latest in celebrity pictures in their most candid, provocative, and most embarrassing moments. The blog is a must see the for the celeb obsessed. It is a personal invitation to a world often imitated and heavily scrutinized otherwise known as Hollywood.
LaBrandon's favorite album:
I can't think of just one album. It's hard! I would have to say something like a mix with multiple songs by multiple artists.
LaBrandon's thoughts on my blog:
I love your blog. I visit all the time. Why don't you post songs as much as you used to?
LaBrandon's favorite childhood memory:
Spending time at my grandmother's house and molding a guitar that everyone thought was real.
LaBrandon on toughness of running a blog:
It's a lot of work promoting and getting your name out there.
LaBrandon's best feeling in the world:
Going after success and having things go according to plan.
LaBrandon on Lindsay Lohan:
I'm tired of her but I can't help but feature her on my site.
LaBrandon's thoughts on the paparazzi:
Watching Tyra's show made me realize that the paparazzi have no life!
LaBrandon's thoughts on running his blog:
It's a personal satisfaction. It's an obsession.
Random Bits:
-apart of a Sigma Phi Epsilon(sigEp).....hope I got that right
-admires the diversity of Good Morning America for its multi-racial reporters
-mad at Diddy for his lousy promotion of Danity Kane and their album
-feels that Cherish has a good album and could go really far with the right backing
-wants to buy Tank's and Ne-Yo's cd's
-he's in lov.....excited about Rihanna's new cd
Like this interview? Please comment and say why. Wanna know more about LaBrandon?
Check him out at the following sites:

Comments

HotSauce!! said…
I think Quick's site is awsome. very funny and Talented young man. will make it far in the blogger world. Great Interview!
Unknown said…
I'm glad you liked the interview. I enjoyed it myself.
Quick said…
Turned out even hotter than i could ever imagine! Thanks Hotsauce!...and thank you again Lamar!
Unknown said…
Your welcome! You know I'm not one to disappoint!

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards