'love and hip hop new york' returns in december and bow wow blasted by comedian

NEW YORK - A LOVE STORY: Love & Hip Hop New York will return to VH1 on December 15. I won't be watching. Speaking of LHHNY one of the castmates Erica Mena recently got engaged to Bow Wow. Comedian Tony Rock took to Twitter to blast Erica by calling her a "whore" and Bow Wow responded saying that he will see Tony face to face. Can you imagine that? 4 ft. Bow Wow standing up to 6 ft. Tony Rock? Now that's a show in itself. I mean to be honest Bow and Erica getting married is still a hard pill to swallow. I imagine we've seen worse things like the Aaliyah movie but I'm wondering do they have a reality show in the works? I mean Bow Wow is out of job now so I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. Oh yeah Bow and Erica are getting married this April. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards