joe, ginuwine, jagged edge, total embarking on tour and nicki minaj wants to be a mommy

KINGS OF R&B: Joe, Ginuwine, Jagged Edge and Total will embark on the Kings of R&B tour in Europe in January. Why their not touring in the US I'm not sure. I'm guessing the money overseas is a lot longer than it is here in the States. I mean given also that none of the aforementioned acts are that popular in the State right now why not go overseas where music is much more appreciated. MOMMY TO BE: And Nicki Minaj says she wants to be a Mother by the time her fifth album is released or shortly thereafter. Nicki is currently set to release her third album The Pink Print on December 15. When asked on the AMA(American Music Awards) red carpet, Nicki said her fans will be surprised by the lyrical content on the new album. Could she be referring to the lyrics on her new single Bed of Lies? One can only imagine. I can't say I'm here for the new Nicki album. I will have to hear the samples on iTunes. Nicki's album is not one I'm anticipating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour