Beyonce To Release New Single, Chris Brown Facing More Jail Time

Any news is good news.
Hey! Who would of thought that Beyoncé was ready to release her third single. Well it turns out that she is and its being revealed that its Pretty Hurts, the album's lead track. Now this is the last song I would of expected to be released as a single. I wonder whose bright idea that was. If it were up to me to choose Beyonce's next single it would be Jealous. But what do I know? What I do know is that Chris Brown will be in the slammer a little while longer than planned. The singer will be locked up until June. Chris is currently facing up to four years in prison. Ouch! I hope with all this jail time Chris will finally clean up his act once and for all. What do you all think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards