Ruben Studdard Inks New Deal With Verve Records

News is a little slow this way but that doesn't mean that I'm not on my job. I like to keep you all updated as much as I can.

A name you don't hear everyday is former American Idol winner Ruben Studdard. He won viewers hearts back in 2004 but he's been under the radar in recent years. Now the singer is back thanks to a stint on NBC's The Biggest Loser and a new label deal with Verve Record through famed producer David Foster. Ruben's new album Unconditional Love contains cover songs and reminds listeners on why they initially feel for him many years ago. The album's first single Meant To Be was released last month.

I saw Ruben on the Soul Train Music Awards red carpet show and that was my first time learning of his new label deal. I did hear about him on The Biggest Loser and how he got voted off but was brought back thanks to some discrepancy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards