Erykah Badu Models For Givenchy, Kelis Readies Sixth Album

Erykah Badu may be quiet on the music scene but that doesn't mean she isn't working. The singer is the new face of Givenchy. She was handpicked personally by one of the designers. So be on the lookout for Erykah as she struts her stuff for Givenchy. Kudos to her!

In other music news...Kelis is readying her sixth album titled Food to be released this Spring via UK indie label Ninja Tune. The album will feature the previously released song Jerk Ribs and Rumble. Videos were shot for both songs and will hopefully premiere in the coming weeks or months. I love Kelis so I'm excited about her new album. I was lost with the last album but it seems like she will finally give me what I want this time around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards