Monica Pregnant, Americal Idol Judges Fired?

Congratulations to Monica! The singer is pregnant with her third child. This is the first child for her and husband Shannon Brown.

I learned of Monica's pregnancy through Facebook last night. I'm not sure how far along she is but according to her stomach sticking out, I would figure a few months into her pregnancy.

Monica is currently working on new music which has no release date but she is working with a who's who in R&B/Hip Hop right now.

I know I'm late on the whole American Idol judges firing fiasco but I still have my two cents to add. I personally think the judges all should be let go but also the show should be cancelled. The show has lost its spark in my opinion many seasons ago. The show however still has an incredible amount of influence on popular culture though. That is one important thing to note.

I'm sure FOX will likely give the show another go complete with a new panel of judges. This has been the first season in awhile that I've watched off and on. I was watching more so for the dynamic between Nicki and Mariah but that got old very quick.

So what do you think about American Idol firing their judges?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards