Beyonce Pregnant?, Bobby V. Shopping Around Sex Tape

Beyonce pregnant? That's one of the first headlines I saw today while surfing the web in search of news. Indeed Beyonce wants more children but as of right now Beyonce's pregnancy is a big fat RUMOR.

Currently Beyonce is on her The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour which ends in August 5 in Brooklyn, New York.

While I was still on Facebook scrolling down my news feed I saw a story about an alleged sex tape starring Bobby V. Allegedly the video is being shopped around and it stars Bobby V. getting it in with a famous video vixen.

Wow is all I can say! Some people will do anything for a little attention.

Remember the duo Changing Faces? They were responsible for the hits Foolin' Around and Stroke You Up? Well they are back with a new single and new album titled Hate Love which is available on iTunes now! The album is said to be released this Summer.

I've always liked Changing Faces and their music. I remember reading little things here and there regarding their return to music. Well now that time is here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards