Monica Working On New Album, Kelly Rowland Hooks Up With Pharrell

Hello all! Enjoying your Holiday weekend? I sure hope so. I have a little tidbit of music news; just enough to wet your appetites. Read below for news on new albums from Monica and Kelly Rowland.

Monica is back in the studio diligently working on new music. The new album is said to feature a bevy of producers including Miguel, Future, Mike Will(produced for Brandy), Rico Love, Stargate(worked with Ne-Yo), Jim Jonsin, and more. Sounds very promising.

Personally its been awhile since I truly enjoyed a Monica album so with all this talent attached I'm hoping for a great album.

I keep getting tidbits about the new Kelly Rowland album Talk A Good Game due June 4. Kelly has revealed that Pharrell produced four tracks on the new album and is featured on one. It wasn't long ago when Pharrell put pictures on Facebook of he and Kelly Rowland in the studio. That very picture was followed by another picture this time with Wiz Khalifa.

Well that's all folks! I wish I had more but never fear I'll be back soon with more music news.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards