Toni Braxton Denies New Album Title, Monica Reveals R. Kelly Tidbit

Toni Braxton recently put an end to rumors that her new album was titled; "Heartstrings & Synagogue Vibes". In an recent interview; the singer revealed that she was unsure how the title came about. Her most recent single; "I Heart You" recently debuted at #41 on the Dance charts. Toni did go on to describe her new album as a mixture of dance songs and sad songs; Toni's stock in trade.

I think "I Heart You" is a cute little song for Toni but nothing I'm taking serious. I think Toni needs a nice slow ballad or something a little more hard hitting. I'm just saying.

Monica revealed in a recent interview that her single; "It All Belongs To Me" was originally for R. Kelly. Monica revealed that she asked R. Kelly for the song and he obliged. She mentioned that it was the label's idea to have Brandy featured on "It All Belongs to me" and make it an empowering anthem.

Wow! Who would of thought? I like when artists reveal little tidbits about songs.

Mariah Carey recently hooked up with Rick Ross...musically that is. The two have reportedly recorded new music together but there is no word on who's album the new music will appear on. Mariah is currently working on an untitled album as is Rick Ross who's "God Forgives I Don't" will reveal a new single and release date any day now.

One of the reasons why Mariah is still consistent and even exists today is because she stays current and you can't get more current than Ricky Rozay. Just saying!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour